Wednesday 24 March 2010

The cafe

Today in the college when i was eating
aboy came 2 me he had loads of papers then he gave me one
and gave 2 my friends also,,
In the paper it was written about his family,,
his dad dead &his mum has Breast Cancer,,they have difficult material situation
they must pay 2 rent ahouse,,
he wanted us 2 help him_ me & my friends helped him..
When he went out of the cafe,, i though may be he is crazy coze he was running very fast.
Actually,ayoung man told the security that someone in the cafe requesting money thats why he run fast..
How poooooooor :(

3 comments:

  1. it is very good because u give him money. Iwill tell u what happened after fallah take him he run very fast and the security running behind him they were running on the road the cars drivers stop the car and wathing . Finally the security cathc him in the sands .

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think they were just beggars...

    ReplyDelete
  3. really???
    someone told me he run away from his country "Yaman"

    ReplyDelete