Thursday 24 June 2010

Good evening...

Hello everybody,
these days i am very happy coze I've finished my english foundation and we have 2 months off then we will continue the Specialization,,i feeeeel relax, comfortable and i can sleep any time i want..moreover i am watching t.v. alot more than before. Actually am watching just english movies and programs to improve my english accent and be perfect in it<<
this is my advice to all who are reading this if u want to be better in any language u want 2 learn it just read, write,listen and watch movies without translation<<

4 comments:

  1. good luck in your specialization.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u for advice I am going to do that.
    all the best in your specialization.
    But what specialization u are going to choose ?

    ReplyDelete