Saturday 29 May 2010

Servant & police,,

On Wednesday the police caught her she was walking near the road,,
She was untidy they took her in the office.After that, the boss called 2 my father he said we had found this woman maybe shes your servant immediately my father with my brother & mum collected her stuff then they went and saw her,before this she was telling one of the woman working in the office"MY madam hit me with her leg"in fact my mum had an Operation in her back & she cant move her leg easily,then I don't know what happened just they noticed that she was lieing..They gave her all the things including the passport & took her 2 the 1st plane which was going 2 her country..

4 comments:

  1. that's sad.....very sad....... could you find out why she escaped?did u give her the salary?

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe she did lots of work in that day thats why she escaped,,,,,

    ReplyDelete