Monday 24 May 2010

Stupid servant,,

Today i think at 1 p.m. our servant who work & clean the house
run away nobody saw her & listned 2 the door when she opened it
at the same time my mum was sleeping & my sister was watching tv in the dinning room,
in fact we have 2 doors 1 of them is far from living room she went from this door..
I dont know why she ran away my house is small thus there is less work 2 do not many
ohhhhh what a stupid silly girl she even didnt get her salary my father told her yesterday i will give money tomorrow in the evening but she run be4 maybe she forgote hahaha,,,
i think her mind is not in her head..

3 comments:

  1. Is it tru?
    If it is tru she is stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, i think she had a reason.... without money she cannot go far and she will be back soon... will she be deported if she comes back to you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah sure she will coze we dont want her any more then maybe she will do it again...

    ReplyDelete